Chris and I have been married for a little over 4 years. We have 2 kids Luke Kyler who is 2 1/2. He is VERY 2 and anyone who has a 2yr old knows exactly what I mean.He loves spending time with his Uncle Heath riding in the "Big Truck". We had Tatum Isabelle on Febuary 13, 2008 she is WONDERFUL! Luke loves her so much, and lets me know when she needs anything. We love them both so much and at this moment they both complete our lives. We moved back to RV about 2 years ago, and we both love it, I especially love being close to our Family.
Chris graduated from UTI in 2005 with his Associates in Diesel and Hydrolic Tecnology. He now works at TEP doing just that, and he really enjoys it. I stay at home and work a little for "The Family Business" doing billing and payroll. Life can get a little crazy at times, but I wouldn't change it for the world!
0 comments:
Post a Comment