Tuesday, May 6, 2008

At the Catwalk


This last weekend, we had the girls (Danny's kids) and decided to spend the day at the Catwalk. We had such a fun time. The weather was wonderful, but the water was freezing, but we still had a great time!!!!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Hey jessica! Good to see you have a blog! I have been watching it to see your pictures! How are things? Give me a call sometime!
3-0296

Kodi & Lindsey said...

yay i'm so glad you are blogging. it gets soo addicting :) i've heard you've got an adorable baby girl and i can't believe how big luke is getting!! you need to put some new pics of tatum up! i'm so glad you and chris are doing soo great!!

Nikki said...

Hi Jessica. I saw you on Shannon's blog so I thought that I would say HI. Your kids are cute. I don't think I have ever seen either of them. Crazy. Anyway Happy Mothers Day!

Mandy said...

Glad you finally posted. I'll add you to my page. You have the cutest stinking kids!

Aaron & Jane said...

Hey...finally got a blog huh?! =)

Jane

Kodi & Lindsey said...

which address do you need? the email address is kodinixon@gmail.com i'm assuming thats what you need :) let me know!