Friday, May 30, 2008

Hair Cut



I shaved Lukes head today! I was going to shave it into a Mohawk, but messed one side up (HA HA), so I ended up shaving the his entire head. He looks dang cute though! AND he hates me to cut it normally anyway, I figured this way I don't have to cut it as often. (It makes us both happy)

7 comments:

Shannon said...

hey new pictures!!! Looks like you did have a good time at the carnival...luckily kris had to work so I got out of doing that! Kris was bumbed though.

Nikki said...

He is a cutie. Your blog looks cute:)

Marci said...

I love little boys buzz haircuts!

kortni said...

Your kids are so cute and Luke is a riot! Richie would've gotten a kick out of a mohak on that kid, he thinks he is great! Can't believe how fast your baby is growing. Thanx for sharing your quad with my kids today they loved it!

Shannon said...

Hey you and chris should come play softball with us! It will be really fun! Give me a call! 3-0296

Jeff and Rachell Massey said...

hey dont know if i told you or not but I finally got my blog up it is jandrmassey.blogspot.com

Aaron & Jane said...

Ok....update your blog already! Not like you are busy w/ the Primary program or anything. =)