Friday, May 30, 2008

Carnival




Chris, and I made the mistake of taking Luke to the carnival out at the Rodeo grounds when it came here the first time. So of course it comes again, but this time it's in the Safeway parking lot, and you cannot avoid it! Anyway, we took him AGAIN and he had a blast. The slide was the favorite, and it wore me out. I had to carry him up the stairs in order to keep the big kids from knocking him down. I dreaded to hear "lets go again mom". I did take the cutest picture of Luke with Chris, and to see the smile on Lukes face was worth every moment there!

1 comments:

Jeff and Rachell Massey said...

hey just wanted you to know that i finally got a blog going jandrmassey.blogspot.com it is still a work in progress but its coming.